Tuesday, August 18, 2009

[Titanaircraft] Re: Titan II within 200 air miles of Havana, IL (9I0)

I think Tommys flyin is next (28-30) weekend according to the following link. If the weather is good Friday I can fly out to Havana, I need some XC time anyway.

http://www.hoi-ultralights.org/images/2009%20HOIU%20Events.pdf


--- In Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Dace" <runeduce@...> wrote:
>
> Thanks, I will give you a call and set something up. The weekend looks pretty good weather-wise.
>
> There is a fly-in at Tommy's airpark (9LL5) this weekend also that you might be interested in. There is usually a good mix of ultralights and sport planes. I have seen a Titan there before.
>
> Ron.
> --- In Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Seeley" <brianasagi@> wrote:
> >
> > Ron, I have a Titan S in Decatur IL, 113 degree course 67 miles. 217-853-0925 Give me a call I am sure we can set something up.
> >
> >
> > --- In Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Dace" <runeduce@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Is there anyone with a Titan II (any model) within 200 air miles of Havana Regional Airport (9I0) that would be willing to let me look over their aircraft?
> > >
> > > I am considering whether the Titan would be a good fit, literally speaking for my size 6'4" 230lbs, and for my intentions, local flying with an occasional 200 - 400 mi cross country.
> > >
> > > I had a Challenger I clip wing w/ the third door option for a while. It was a tight fit but reasonably comfortable once I got in. I fly a Cessna 150 now; same situation. Flying dual, I have to let the passenger get out first so I can swing around and get out.
> > >
> > > Both planes are fun but in a different way. The Challenger was like a sports car and the Cessna like a buick in the way they handle. I thought the Titan might be somewhere in the middle.
> > >
> > > I was at Oshkosh and saw the orange SS at the booth and a yellow II or IIS flying. That got my interest going again.
> > >
> > > Anyhoo, it would be good to hear from someone close by.
> > >
> > > Ron
> > >
> >
>


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Titanaircraft-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Titanaircraft-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Titanaircraft-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment