Thursday, August 13, 2009

Re: [Titanaircraft] Re: Airport Homes in NC, SC or GA?

Hey Tom
I had a Titan II and I do miss it....it's on barnstormers now by the guy I sold it to...he's an Air Force A-10 pilot who has done one tour and is heading out soon to Afghanistan so let's wish him well....the plane is the red one with the yellow lightning bolts..he redid the panel and put a 912 on it...if business was a little better I'd buy it back...the builder did a great job and Steve made it about perfect...priced right too....If I give a hand building yours can I fly her? ...lol
Seriously, I'd like to come up sometime..let us know when you get the kit.....might want to pick your brain a little on covenants, restrictions, etc...on the airpark.. and of course lend a hand..Tim


________________________________
From: Tom... <tsled@earthlink.net>
To: Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:13:45 PM
Subject: [Titanaircraft] Re: Airport Homes in NC, SC or GA?

 
Heya Mr. Tim,
Even smaller world, I reserved N5122T and it will go on the Titan II S which kit I just sent my check in on. Hey, now that you know where NC26 Long Island AirPark (NOT Lake Norman Airport 14A)is, you can stop in on the weekends and help me crazy glue the Titan II S together! Yea, now there is a plan! I will even throw in free tube steaks (limit 2 per person).
I am looking forward to the build and even more to flying her around.
Tom...

--- In Titanaircraft@ yahoogroups. com, Tim Turner <janticon@.. .> wrote:
>
> Small world for sure...our 172 is N3722R...Tom that's a beautiful airpark...We flew in to Lake Norman last Sunday, I wish I had called to stop by there..Tim
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Titanaircraft-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Titanaircraft-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Titanaircraft-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment