Sunday, August 16, 2009

[Titanaircraft] Re: Titan II within 200 air miles of Havana, IL (9I0)

--- In Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com, "lucien stavenhagen" <lstavenhagen@...> wrote:
>

>
> Hi guys, I own JD's IISS now and of course I flew with him in it for transition training when I bought it. I saw him in both the front and back seats and he seemed to fit right into it.
>
> As for me, I'm 5' 7" and vary between about 180 to 200lbs. The front seat in my SS is very roomy and has plenty of legroom available with the adjustable rudder pedal distance. The back seat, ironically, I find to be a little more comfortable if you can believe it. The SS is definitely the "big-n-tall" pilot's titan.
>
> We have an S here on the field and I got to sit in his front seat not too long ago. I'm a perfect fit in the S, so if I were any taller I might find it to be a little small. Don't know the range of adjustment in the rudder pedals in the S tho.
>
> He is a little faster than I am due to him having the 23' wing and the cabin being a little thinner with less drag. I have the 26' wing tho and can fit a larger prop (I have a powerfin 70" on it now) so I can outclimb him by a bit.
>
> Unfortunately I dont know anything about the challenger. JD is the challenger man as well as the titan man.
>
> LS
>

I flew in the SS when JD had it and didn't notice a significant
difference with the S I have. I think the instrument panel may
have been positioned a little farther away if I remember. JD
is about 6-3 and 230 and he test flew mine and seemed to fit ok
in it. He also used to have an S.

RT

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Titanaircraft-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Titanaircraft-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Titanaircraft-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment