Saturday, December 12, 2009

[Titanaircraft] Re: Have a question....

I beleive adding a passenger moves the cg slightly forward. I thought on all Titan models the rear passenger was just slightly forward of the cg. Maybe what you are noticing is that you need more nose up attitude with the extra weight. I know when I have a passenger I use more nose up attitude to fly straight and level versus solo. What size engine do you have.

--- In Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com, Tim Hansen <togoforth@...> wrote:
>
> Sounds like your center of gravity is too far aft. You might try adding a few pounds in the nose.
>  
> Tim Hansen
>
> --- On Fri, 12/11/09, cwtf2009 <cwtf2009@...> wrote:
>
>
> From: cwtf2009 <cwtf2009@...>
> Subject: [Titanaircraft] Have a question....
> To: Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 10:33 PM
>
>
>  
>
>
>
> My question is I have a Titan 2 and when there's a passenger with me it feels like we're mushing through the air. I lower the nose and we're fine, I have a friend with the same aircraft he has elevator extensions and does not have th problem I have. Any ideas?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Titanaircraft-digest@yahoogroups.com
Titanaircraft-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Titanaircraft-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment