Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Re: [Titanaircraft] Jabiru 2200

Mr. Day,

Thank you for the reply, and I appreciate you keeping a lookout.  I hope you have a safe holiday season.


________________________________
From: Bill Day <cwtf2009@yahoo.com>
To: Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, December 23, 2009 7:53:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Titanaircraft] Jabiru 2200

 
I don't have a jabiru, but i understand how it is not to be flying. So I will keep my eye out for you and send that email to you when i see one.
 
Good Luck

--- On Wed, 12/23/09, pilotou76 <pilotou76@yahoo. com> wrote:

From: pilotou76 <pilotou76@yahoo. com>
Subject: [Titanaircraft] Jabiru 2200
To: Titanaircraft@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 7:01 PM

 

Hey everyone,

I am looking for a Jabiru 2200. I have cash and am willing to come get it if it's reasonably close. If it has been in an accident or has had a prop strike I would still be willing to purchase. If anybody has a lead on one I would be deeply in your debt. I cant stand for my plane to stay on the ground, it's just not right. Thanks to everyone in advance!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Titanaircraft-digest@yahoogroups.com
Titanaircraft-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Titanaircraft-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment