Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Re: [Titanaircraft] Jabiru 2200

Hey pilotou76,

Does that mean that you are not going to use the Subaru and go with an engine more appropiate? The Jabiru will probably put many smiles on your face. Good luck in finding a good used one, and if you find two, let me know. My 503 needs to go on somebody's ultralight. The Thundergull/Titan airplanes need an engine like the Jabiru to make distant hops a regular thing. I was up in mine again today, and 100mph cruise is just fun, but the 4.6gph the EIS was telling me needs to be better, and 300 hour tear-downs kinda bug me too.

Happy flying!

Kess


----- Original Message -----
From: pilotou76
To: Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 11:01 AM
Subject: [Titanaircraft] Jabiru 2200



Hey everyone,

I am looking for a Jabiru 2200. I have cash and am willing to come get it if it's reasonably close. If it has been in an accident or has had a prop strike I would still be willing to purchase. If anybody has a lead on one I would be deeply in your debt. I cant stand for my plane to stay on the ground, it's just not right. Thanks to everyone in advance!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.430 / Virus Database: 270.14.117/2583 - Release Date: 12/23/09 08:28:00


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Titanaircraft-digest@yahoogroups.com
Titanaircraft-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Titanaircraft-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment