Monday, December 14, 2009

RE: [Titanaircraft] Re: SLSA for IFR?

I have installed the Trutrack auto pilot in my plane. I've got the pitch and
roll servo installed. I got the rudder servo and the yaw damper the other
day. I'll be installing it soon.

I used the auto pilot almost on every leg that me and my friend flew to the
SA EAA Sun `n Fun (574miles there) The auto pilot is great to have and I use
it a lot. Ken told me where to connect the roll servo witch he only had in
the beginning. He then got the pitch servo as well and I told him where I
installed mine. If you want I'll post photos of the installation. Let me
know.

Ken is building a RV right now and I think his not on the group any more.

Div

_____

From: Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of ls78705
Sent: 14 December 2009 03:26 AM
To: Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Titanaircraft] Re: SLSA for IFR?

--- In Titanaircraft@ <mailto:Titanaircraft%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com, guy truex <airbosss@...> wrote:
>
> I don't know if Ken Korenek is still in this group, but he has an
autopilot on his S model. The plane won grand champion at Oshkosh one year
and the installation was very clean. He flew all over the US on AP. Ken?
>
> -- Guy
>

I'll be darned, then. I stand happily corrected. It'd be interesting to see
how how he installed it. Looking at my linkage it looks like an AP would be
a total bear to install...

LS

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Titanaircraft-digest@yahoogroups.com
Titanaircraft-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Titanaircraft-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment