Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Re: [Titanaircraft] Which Prop for a Titan II S with a Jabiru 2200?

Tom. After using a Sensenich on my Jab 2200 that was under-pitched and Godawful noisy, I switched to a Prince P-Tip and couldn't be happier with it. Slightly quieter and a lot more thrust. The Warp Drive is also a good choice for the many reasons Kimberly and Mark point out but I don't know what kind of price tag they have.  My P-tip cost just under $800 with having them custom paint if for me. I've been caught in some pretty heavy rain a couple of times and there is zero damage one usually finds with a wood prop even though mine is made out of wood without the composite coating Prince offers.
 
Tim Hansen

--- On Mon, 9/14/09, tom_sled <tsled@earthlink.net> wrote:


From: tom_sled <tsled@earthlink.net>
Subject: [Titanaircraft] Which Prop for a Titan II S with a Jabiru 2200?
To: Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, September 14, 2009, 6:23 PM


 

Hiya Gents (and Miss Kimberly),

I should be getting my Titan II S kit delivered next week and just ordered my Jabiru 2200 today and will pick it up when I attend their class Nov 15. My question to all those flying the Jabiru 2200: Which prop is best, Senench wood or which? Oh, and why?

Thank ya all for your times,
Two-To-Tango Tom...

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Titanaircraft-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Titanaircraft-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Titanaircraft-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment