Tuesday, September 15, 2009

[Titanaircraft] Re: Rotax Engine

--- In Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com, Tim Hansen <togoforth@...> wrote:
>
Tim, thanks for the answer to my question.

I am new at all this and it's hard to get all the engine info in my head. All I know is if it is a Rotax give me the 912 - 100 hp or if it is a Jab give me the 3300 - 120 hp.

Anyway, thanks again.

Phil

> A Rotax 503 is 54 hp, assuming it has dual carbs.
>
> --- On Tue, 9/15/09, pmjohn12000 <pmj1@...> wrote:
>
>
> From: pmjohn12000 <pmj1@...>
> Subject: [Titanaircraft] Rotax Engine
> To: Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2009, 5:16 PM
>
>
>  
>
>
>
>
> Hello Everyone:
>
> I was on barnstormers early this morning and noticed an A/C for sale (I know they are all for sale) with a Rotax 503 DCDI engine on it and I don't have a clue what it is hp wise, etc. Does anyone know? Just curious. I am starting to get a bit confused with all the letter ending for the Rotax engines like for the 912 you have the ULS, UL, The S I think. How does one really keep track? The Jab is simple you have the 2200 or the 3300 and you know the difference.
>
> Thanks in advance for any info coming on this.
>
> Phil
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Titanaircraft-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Titanaircraft-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Titanaircraft-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment