Sunday, January 3, 2010

[Titanaircraft] Re: Seat room

I have not, actually the only back seat I've actually flown in is my SS (first with JD when he was demo'ing it to us. BTW after which the conversation went along the lines of
JD: "So, what you think? do you guys wa-"
Pradeep: "uh..."
Me: "Yes. sold. we'll be back in march with a whole bunch of money let's go see ya JD!"

Then next training my then-partner in the front seat)

I've sat in the other S on the field, tho only the front seat (which is perfect for me). The rear looks a little cramped to me.

As for prices, now is the time to be a buyer. The market seems pretty depressed to me. Don has his II SS at $45K now on barnstormers (if I had the money I'd go get it in a heartbeat and have two of em).

But I bet you could carry a fair bit of baggage in a II with no problem (I'd pop the stick out of course)....

LS

--- In Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com, "Terry Savage" <chaosrider@...> wrote:
>
> I assume these specs are for the front seat only?
>
> That does pretty much confirm what I expected, that I'd be fine in the
> front.
>
> Have you actually flown in the back of the -II?
>
> I'm going to need to re-boot my tracking of Titan prices. I'd certainly
> RATHER have a -IIS---but not for an extra $10K.
>
> With my Challenger, I've flown 99% of the time solo (maybe more than that).
> So, as a practical matter, if a straight -II is really a single place with
> internal baggage storage, that would be a step up from what I've done so far
> with the Challenger.
>
> Thx,
>
> TCS
>


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Titanaircraft-digest@yahoogroups.com
Titanaircraft-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Titanaircraft-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment