Saturday, January 2, 2010

Re: [Titanaircraft] Re: Wheel Pants

Bill,

I would agree with you. I've seen very few Tornados that even have a static port, let alone calibrated it properly. Every Tornado I've flown without a static port has read about 10 MPH fast at 95 MPH, and has an accuracy diversion that increases with speed.

--Kimberly


----- Original Message -----
From: titjab
To: Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 8:39 AM
Subject: [Titanaircraft] Re: Wheel Pants



Not to be a smart ass, but your ASI is probably correct and other's are off, or put the pride fudge factor in. I have had plenty of arguments on this site about over stated airspeeds. I have had a Titan I (23' wing) with a Jab 2200 and also have a Titan S with the 2200 (23-1/2' wing), both airplanes cruised between 105 and 110 mph where others with the same setup were posting numbers of 115 to 125? go figure, I don't even think I could hit 125 at wot.

--- In Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com, Bill Day <cwtf2009@...> wrote:
>
> Kimberly,
> Â
> Hope you are doing well. I have a question that maybe you can help me with.... I'm lucky if I get an avg of 110 out of a 912s 100hp Titan Tornado II. I do have an IVO In-flight adjust prop... Any suggestions of why I'm not getting the speed that others tell me I should be getting. They tell me I should be cruising at least 120.
> Â
> Hope you had a great Christmas.
> Â
> Thank you,
> Â
> Bill
>
> --- On Thu, 12/17/09, Kimberly Panos <kimberly@...> wrote:
>
>
> From: Kimberly Panos <kimberly@...>
> Subject: Re: [Titanaircraft] Wheel Pants
> To: Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 11:46 PM
>
>
> Â
>
>
>
> Yes -- many sets. They're not too bad. I've got some video of our first installation that I can edit to either e-mail or make it downloadable for you if you are interested. It doesn't have every tiny detailed step, but it gives you a good idea of what you're in for. Just let me know.
>
> --Kimberly
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: cwtf2009
> To: Titanaircraft@ yahoogroups. com
> Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 3:55 PM
> Subject: [Titanaircraft] Wheel Pants
>
> Has anyone installed their own wheel pants? if so, how long, how hard?
> Any feedback is appreciated.
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Titanaircraft-digest@yahoogroups.com
Titanaircraft-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Titanaircraft-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment