Sunday, January 3, 2010

Re: [Titanaircraft] Re: Seat room

I had the standard II and I fit fine even comfortably in the front at 5' 11"- 200 lbs....I did have a ride in the back of a standard II....I found that sitting upright with my feet on either side of the aileron pushrod instead of the legs forward on either side of the pilot was okay...wouldn't want to ride for more than a couple of hours that way but it can be done....guess it depends on how much your passenger likes to fly. For the price of an SS you have a lot of other options as far as aircraft go if your going to fly with a passenger and baggage very often.
Tim  


________________________________
From: ls78705 <lstavenhagen@hotmail.com>
To: Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, January 3, 2010 11:25:15 AM
Subject: [Titanaircraft] Re: Seat room

 
This again... ;)
But seriously, besides the subjective accounts, the measurements given for each of the models by titan on the website might help:

Single:
Cabin Width: 26 in Cabin Head Room: 39 in Cabin Leg Room: 42 in

Standard II:
Cabin Width: 28.5 in Cabin Head Room: 39 in Cabin Leg Room: 42 in

II S:
Cabin Width: 28.5 in Cabin Head Room: 41 in Cabin Leg Room: 43.5 in

II SS:
Cabin Width: 28.5 in Cabin Head Room: 43 in Cabin Leg Room: 43.5 in

I wonder about the cabin width specs, I know my SS is wider than the S having sat in both. It's not a huge difference and still comfortable but I'm pretty sure they aren't the same.

I'm a glove fit in the front seat of the S and the SS is actually a little large for me in the front.
I'm 5'7" and now about 185-190lbs somewhere in there.

I'd say I could do the II also.

As for the back seat, I wouldn't bother with anything other than the S or SS. Remember that on the II the aileron pushrod goes directly from the floor up into the wing also. So you have that rod directly in front of you......

LS


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Titanaircraft-digest@yahoogroups.com
Titanaircraft-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Titanaircraft-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment