Friday, October 30, 2009

[Titanaircraft] Titan characteristics

Hello all. I have been lurking in the group for a couple weeks, and have a question. Due to medical issues, looks like I will be letting my medical lapse and fly SP. Have about 5000 hours in GA aircraft, single and twin, lately a couple hundred hours in the last few years in a Piper Arrow. I have narrowed my short list to Challenger 2, Titan, Excalibur and another Challenger clone I can't recall. Unfortunately, once I make a decision I will probably not be able to see my choice in person. The only aircraft I have seen in the flesh is the Titan.

SO - anybody have any experience in both Challenger and Titan and want to talk about the differences between them? How they 'feel'? I have read the specs, I'm interested in a 'seat-of-the-pants' feel. Or just the Titan by itself? I think I want a Titan 2, as there are sometimes I want a passenger. How comfortable is the back of the Titan1, I see a lot of people put jump seats back there. Is the 503 adequate, or do you need bigger? Anyone nervous about flying with a two-stroke? And last, with the 582, what is the difference between red head, blue head, gray head?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Titanaircraft-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Titanaircraft-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Titanaircraft-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment