Sunday, October 4, 2009

[Titanaircraft] Re: Powerfin out of business?

--- In Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com, "rico11b" <rico11b@...> wrote:
>
> Powerfin going out of business??? No no no... say it isn't so! Say it isn't so! I have an F model prop as well, and I love it. Surely this is not the case. Maybe they are just moving or something?
>

I sure hope someone else comes along and picks up their equipment and opens up shop again. There's got to be tons of them out in the field that are going to need support. Maybe it could be profitable for someone to take the operation over and at least provide support.

I guess the competition got them. Warp Drive seems to have the overwhelming majority of the prop market and there're others too.

And they're not really fragile props either and I've noticed the later ones have slightly heavier blades. There's a noticeable difference between the F I had on my PPC which was an older one vs the two I have now.

Glad I never got around to sending my Warp Drive back to Daryl. I was kind of keeping it in case I came up with another project anyway, but at least I have a spare I can fly in a pinch ;).

LS
>
>
>
>
> --- In Titanaircraft@yahoogroups.com, "ls78705" <lstavenhagen@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Heh... just as I found a good prop for my plane... I've heard that Powerfin is going out of business. Their website doesn't say anything but supposedly the phones have been cut off and they're not taking any new orders.
> >
> > Anyone else heard this?
> >
> > I love my F model that I have on the SS now, so I'll just have to make sure I don't chunk any rocks into it now or I'm screwed ;).
> >
> > LS
> >
>


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Titanaircraft/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:Titanaircraft-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:Titanaircraft-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Titanaircraft-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment